Mornings can be a rush for time and energy, and fitting in a solid breakfast can be tough to do if you’re not prepared. Cheat the system and make this delicious breakfast casserole, stuffed with your favorite omelette add-ins, ahead of time so all you have to do is reheat and eat!
- 12 eggs
- 1 1/2 c milk
- 1 t salt
- 12 oz cooked breakfast meat of your choice (optional)
- 1 1/2 c shredded cheddar
- 1/2 finely chopped yellow onion
- 1/2c-1c of your favorite vegetable omelette add-ins e.g. mushrooms, tomatoes, bell peppers, asparagus tips, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Whisk the eggs and salt, then add in the milk.
3. Add in all other ingredients, then pour into prepared 9×13 baking dish.
4. Bake ~50-60 minutes, or until eggs are set.
5. Serve, then store extra in the fridge for busy mornings or it the freezer for later.