Here’s another quick and easy vegetable recipe to add to your recipe book that will help you stack the deck towards eating more nutritious food. This tasty side is a staple at Sunday dinners with our family, and makes it incredibly easy to get more vegetables in the kids. Give it a go, and it will quickly become one for your family, too!
- carrots, diced
- EVOO (extra virgin olive oil), enough to coat
- salt and pepper
- feta, as little or as much as you want
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Dice carrots, then toss in EVOO and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread on a baking pan, but be sure not to crowd or you’ll end up steaming them instead of roasting them.
- Roast for about 15-20 min, then turn and roast for about 5-10 min more.
- Remove from the oven and put into a serving dish, then toss with feta.
Double the recipe and eat again later!
Time Saving Tip:
Chop extra carrots and toss them in a freezer bag for later to cut prep time in half! #batchcooking